9.20.2012

Watercolors

092012_1

092012_2

092012_3

092012_4

092012_5

Whatcha Wearing?
Vintage dress from Beacon's Closet
Vintage vest from Goodwill
Hurrache-ish shoes from Goodwill
Sunglasses from Brick Lane Market

So, I wore this dress all day while photographing new items for my Etsy shop, but when we decided to hit up happy hour, I realized the outfit needed to pack a bit more of a punch. Enter the vest. I've owned this vest for a loooong time, but rarely wear it. I'm trying to remedy that. Perhaps some of you might remember it from this outfit post last September (almost exactly a year ago!). I think it might be the eternally warm-ish weather, but California is really making me appreciate vests more. I used to go to cardigans and blazers for all my layering needs, but when it's hot out, only something sleeveless will do. I'll have to keep them on my radar as I'm thrifting new items for my shop next week.

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Two Thirty-Five Designs, Thrifters Anonymous, and #YOLO Mondays.

6 comments:

  1. I love this dress! So cute. And the sweater vest contrasts it perfectly. Also, your photos are amazing (just scrolled through a bunch:).

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily :) Matt and I are always working to improve the quality of the photos.

      Delete
  2. Dying over that batwing dress. And vests are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might just wear a vest again today...

      Delete
  3. I just love your hair! It looks fabulous with the greens in your outfit. Vests are a great layering alternative when it's hot out too.

    ReplyDelete