9.28.2012

Instagram: Beachy Keen

092812_complete

As you can see, we spent a lot of time at the beach this week! We tried to see Space Shuttle Endeavour fly over at Griffith Park Observatory, but there was an insane line of cars waiting to get off at the exit, so we ended up at Venice Beach instead. It was probably a lot nicer there anyway, plus it flew over us twice! You can follow me on Instagram @chrissiburn.

Rocky shore at Leo Carrillo State Beach / Our silhouettes in the sand
Waiting for Endeavour to fly over / There it is!
The crowd wasn't too big / Off-duty lifeguard stand at Santa Monica Beach
Fun new finds for my Etsy shop / Sunset at Leo Carrillo


6 comments:

  1. Love Venice Beach, I use to live a 1/2 block from the beach in a little studio apt when I was 17, was so much fun walking along the boardwalk and people watching. Sounds like you are having a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Venice Beach is great for people watching!

      Delete
  2. I love your photo,very nice.I love Venice!!!

    Take a look on my blog,and if you like,follow it ;) http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see those Etsy shop finds styled by you!!!!! That top piece looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I think that Levi's shirt is too small for me. I'll have to find extra exciting ways to style the other pieces to make up for it!

      Delete