9.12.2012

How I'd Wear It: Preppy Plaid Blouse

081212_1

081212_2

081212_4

081212_3

Whatcha Wearing?
Plaid Blouse available here in my Etsy shop
Vintage scarf from Beacon's Closet
Dress from Buffalo Exchange
Bass flats from Crossroads Trading 

This is such a cute, lightweight top with lovely colors in the plaid. It can really go with just about anything, but I thought it was perfect for layering with this denim dress. The scarf tie was a bit of an afterthought, but why not play around with some pattern mixing? Especially when the colors match so perfectly. And who can resist some gold shoes to top it all off? I know I'm a sucker for anything metallic or glittery!

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy, The Haps, #YOLO Mondays, and Transatlantic Blonde.




10 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially the little scarf bow tie. I did pattern mixing too, and it's fun to experiment with different prints!

    xo,
    Anh
    www.modthirtone.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that little bow tie too, and realized I hadn't worn it at all this summer!

      Delete
  2. Love. Yes, yes, yes, to pattern mixing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really need to make an effort to play with pattern mixing more often.

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! Totally in love with your style.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome outfit, and you pull it off very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel. I really love the colors, and I don't wear pastels very often.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know, right? I don't think I have enough plaid in my closet...

      Delete