9.26.2012

How I'd Wear It: Ruffle Dress

092612_1

092612_3

092612_2

092612_4

Whatcha Wearing?
Jewelry from the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market
Belt from Casablanca Vintage
Shoes from Target

I know this is a really summery look, but it's just so hot here in LA still! It's really hard to get into any kind of fall fashion groove with weather like this. Plus, I know at least a few of you are probably reading this from the southern hemisphere where you're gearing up for spring/summer right now. These rainbow wedges and white accessories are perfectly seasonal for you! I will now go back to dreaming of someday being able to wear tights and boots again...

I'm linking up with Rolled Up Pretty and Real Girl Glam.

2 comments:

  1. love the ruffles!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! I'm not usually big on this many ruffles at once, but it just seems to work with this dress.

      Delete