6.12.2013

June Gloom Part 2

061213_1

061213_2

061213_3

061213_4
Whatcha Wearing?
Vintage dress and shoes from St Vincent de Paul
Vintage sweater from Goodwill / Necklace from Etsy

Seersucker is a very summery fabric, so I decided to further combat the June gloomies by making this dress more appropriate for the chillier weather. I think it's a lot of fun with the striped sweater, but the dress is a bit too bulky (you can see it here and here) to layer things over it like this. I'm not totally sure if this outfit was a success! Oh well, you'll never know unless you try it on and find out...

2 comments:

  1. Love your look!
    PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this subtle mix in prints. I remember that sweater from before. It's my personal favorite. :D Great necklace and shoes!

    - Anna


    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete