10.17.2012

Surfin' Safari

101712_1

101712_2

101712_4

101712_3

Whatcha Wearing?
Urban Renewal dress from Beacon's Closet / Hat from Atlantis Attic
Boots from Salvation Army / Sunglasses from American Eagle
Necklace from a garage sale / Bracelet from H&M

I feel like I'm getting ready to go on safari whenever I wear this hat. I know it doesn't really look like a safari hat, so I'm not sure where that's coming from!

We made the long drive to see our accountant today. Exciting, right? Well, sometimes these not-so-exciting things just have to be done. We were there for a lot longer than I expected, but he's a nice guy, so I guess there are worse ways to spend a day. As you can see, I'm back in front of the graffiti wall again. I had to drop a package off at the post office when we got home, and this wall is just too convenient to pass up when I'm looking for a good place to take outfit photos close to home! I don't know if you can tell, but I'm trying to use different parts of it to keep it fresh. Eventually I'll run out of wall, but for now that's the plan!

I'm linking up with The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic Blonde, and Thrifters Anonymous.

10 comments:

  1. Great spot for photos! Love the hat and im OBSESSED with those shoes! Gorgeous. Can't believe you thrifted them.

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, those boots were such a great find. To top it all off, they were 50% off too!

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit, your boots are awesome! Love your sunglasses too. =)

    Christine
    http://www.trendenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so bad about losing or breaking my sunglasses. These have made it for almost a year now!

      Delete
  3. cute boots.. :) love it. :) Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous it is still warm enough for bare legs!


    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, it was so hot yesterday, don't be jealous. I just want it to cool down enough to wear tights.

      Delete
  5. Love your look, especially the hat, fab! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes a hat is just what an outfit needs to pull it all together :)

      Delete