10.15.2012

New in the Etsy Shop

101512_6
Lavender Bridesmaid Dress
101512_1
Floral Open Back Dress
101512_2
Burgundy Zig Zag Skirt
101512_5
Mint Pleated Dress
101512_3
Italian Wool Vest
101512_4
Mint Green Skirt
101512_7
Sheer Metallic Jacket

I really like this week's selection of items. I feel like the more pastel colors scream "spring", but I always liked wearing colors outside of their seasons. That's probably why I wear so many summer floral dresses with tights and boots in the fall/winter. Why not make the most of the clothes you own? I can totally see doing that with the open back floral dress above. Thick black tights and a purple cardigan...perfect!

8 comments:

  1. SUCH CUTE STUFF! That purple dress is AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would make such an AMAZING bridesmaid dress for a spring wedding!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful finds! I am in love with that purple skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so spot on perfect for fall, right?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too! I didn't let myself try it on before listing it because I knew I'd just keep it for myself if it fit.

      Delete
  4. Great stuff! Lots of great fall items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The two skirts were snapped up by someone last night!

      Delete