8.08.2012

How I'd Wear It: Striped Secretary Blouse

080812_2.2

080812_1.2

080812_3.2

080812_4.2
Whatcha Wearing?
Striped secretary blouse available here in my Etsy shop
Dress from Buffalo Exchange
Ring from Day-Lab
These shoes are a mystery
So I actually bought this shirt not knowing if I'd keep it or sell it. Yeah, I know, the story of my life. I decided to part with it, but not before showing you how I'd wear it! In my mind, blouses like this are made for layering. It's lightweight, so it doesn't bunch up under the dress and the bow looks so cute peeking out of the top! This is actually the kind of outfit I wore a lot last winter at my fashiony office job (see here for a real life example). Simple, but looks totally put together.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love this blouse. I keep looking at it. I even "hearted" it on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Etsy heart! I can understand the love...it's a seriously awesome blouse.

    ReplyDelete