8.02.2012

Are You Gonna Go My Way?

080112_1

080112_2

080112_3

080112_4

080112_5

Whatcha Wearing?
Vintage dress & bag from Beacon's Closet
Hat from Buffalo Exchange
Belt from Casablanca Vintage
Bracelet from Covered Bridge Antique Mall
Sandals from some cheap little place in SoHo

First off, let me apologize for making you look at my feet in the last photo. My nail polish is chipped and the gold/orange color didn't photograph well. Let's not even get started on the state of my heels. Clearly I don't take very good care of my feet! Despite that, I wanted to show the cool buckles on the sandals.
Matt and I headed to happy hour last night at a little cafe that's really close to our apartment. Two thumbs up for half price craft beers! The cheese and jalapeno quesadilla we split was pretty delicious (and spicy!) too.
This old rusty car was parked outside the gates of a body shop on our way to the cafe, and Matt thought it was a good place for photos. I have to agree--they ended up looking pretty cool!

I'm linking up with Thrifter Thursday at Coffee & Cardigans.

2 comments:

  1. great dress and I love these photos!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindsey :) This dress has one of my all time favorite vintage prints.

      Delete