9.23.2011

Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again




Outfit Details:
Forever 21 dress & necklace from Beacon's Closet
Sweater from Wet Seal
Leggings & cuff from H&M
Soda boots from Shoe Carnival ($5 clearance table many years ago)
Belt from some other dress

Today offered one of those gloomy, rainy mornings that make it almost impossible to get out of bed. But get out of bed I did, and I took myself and my crap mood to work. Luckily my spirits were quickly lifted by having 90's day at my desk with a little help from Spotify. There's nothing that the combination of Elastica, the Clueless soundtrack, No Doubt, Smashing Pumpkins, and the Breeders can't overcome! The rain even slowed down to a trickle just in time for my commute home, giving Matt and I some time to take pictures. Plus, how can you be grumpy with such a fun umbrella?



1 comment:

  1. Boots <3

    I am a new blogger too! Let's be friends! :)
    http://ukaygasm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete