11.09.2012

Yer Blues

110912_1

110912_2

110912_3

110912_4
Whatcha Wearing?
Romeo and Juliet Couture top from American Way Thrift
Jeans from H&M / Boots from Steve Madden
Necklace from a garage sale / Bracelet from Beacon's Closet

Yesterday I went to a casting for a hair modeling job at Vidal Sassoon, and I had planned on wearing this outfit. When the time came to leave, it just didn't feel right so I changed. Do you ever do that? An outfit seems like it's going to be perfect, but something just doesn't seem to be working at that particular moment? In the end I decided to wear a dress. I just feel so much more comfortable, more myself in a dress and boots.

Anyway, I booked a job for Monday! I don't know what they're planning to do yet with the cut and color, but I hope it's a big change. I've been getting kind of bored with my hair lately. They'll also be doing a photo shoot, so hopefully I can get copies of the finished product to share here.

I'm linking up with Thrifter ThursdayTwo Thirty-Five Designs, and Thrifters Anonymous.

11 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned that I love this shirt??? I have first dibs, if you sell it.

    And that is SO COOL!!!! Congrats on booking annnnd all the fun stuff that'll come with it! I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, I've started a list titled "Things Danavee Has First Dibs On If I Ever Decide To Sell Them". This shirt has now been noted!

      Delete
  2. wow!!! i love this shirt!!!

    love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! Amazing shirt!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissi I actually LOVE that top! The colours and pattern are perfect with your red hair... though will we see the dress? Looking forward to seeing what they did with your hair!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, hun!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't take photos of the dress I actually wore, but you can see it here in a post from last Spring: http://fieryfinish.blogspot.com/2012/06/prague-in-springtime.html
      I just paired it with darker teal tights and black socks. That dress is one that I go back to again and again!

      Delete
  5. I like the blouse...the colors are great and the print is fun! But I totally understand what you mean about wanting to feel like you. Congrats on booking the gig!

    April
    Knocked Up Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I felt much more comfortable in my dress :)

      Delete
  6. Hi there Chrissi! I just wanna thank you for popping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments, appreciate it. :) I must admit I have been secretly stalking your blog, your style is soo edgy which I love! :) Well time to come clean, Im now your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete