11.05.2012

New in the Etsy Shop

110512_7
Sheer Floral Dress
110512_2
Red Plaid Schoolgirl Dress
110512_8
Sheer Knife Pleat Skirt
110512_3
Pastel Purple Shirt Dress
110512_1
Geometric Print T-shirt
110512_4
Autumn Print Shirt Dress
110512_5
80s Does 20s Drop Waist Dress
110512_6
Burgundy Tassel Print Dress
Lots of fun prints in this week's new batch, don't you think? I especially love the last one, with its great fall colors. Whether you call it oxblood or burgundy, who isn't looking to add some of this season's hottest color to their wardrobe? Plus those tassels are so cute! As you can probably imagine, I'd pair it with mustard tights. I might just have to do that for an upcoming "How I'd Wear It"...

7 comments:

  1. Oh dear. That autumn print dress. Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the colors are just so bold and perfect for fall!

      Delete
  2. Love your style in these posts. You find the best dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Dresses are my favorite, so I tend to dig the hardest when searching for them.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why I just love the chambray shirt and long dark skirt combination! Such great finds! I need to go thrifting in L.A. some time. I just am too lazy to make that long drive in traffic! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably shouldn't be giving away my secrets, but if you decide to make the drive, check out the American Way Thrift Store in Burbank. It's the best!

      Delete