7.26.2012

Gentlemen, You Can't Fight in Here! This is the War Room.

072612_1 copy

072612_3

072612_2

Whatcha Wearing?
Maxi dress, sandals, & sunglasses from H&M
J Crew shirt from Buffalo Exchange
Bag from Salvation Army
Bottle necklace from my mom

I wore this last night to see one of my favorite movies, Dr Strangelove, on the big screen for the first time. I have to say, it was a great experience seeing it with a crowd. So much laughter! If you're a fan of great films and live in LA, I highly recommend checking out the American Cinematheque's Aero Theatre. In the short amount of time we've lived here, we've already been there twice. They have a pretty amazing lineup of movies, so I can see us becoming regular customers.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you remind me of Miranda from Sex and the city, and I love Miranda :) Hope you take it as a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha--thanks, Morgan! I haven't really watched Sex and the City, but I trust that I would feel complimented if I did :)

    ReplyDelete