10.15.2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes





Outfit Details:
Nine West leather jacket from Beacon's Closet
Topshop shirt from Buffalo Exchange
H&M jeans
Vintage scarf 
Dr. Martens Blake boots 

It's been an exciting (and nerve racking) week. I was offered a new and exciting job and accepted! I'm super stoked, but just a little bit scared since I've been at my current job for six years now. I just keep reminding myself that change is good, especially when it has the potential to lead to amazing long term career opportunities!
Matt and I had to run a ton of errands today, so I went for a super comfy outfit. Definitely necessary when you're going to be running from one end of the neighborhood to the other all day. Up next: going out dancing with my friend Shanya tonight. Can't wait! It's been too long! Now I just have to figure out what to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment