10.08.2011

An Apple a Day





Outfit Details:
Tank top from Beacon's Closet
Cross-back bra from American Apparel
Levi's jean shorts and cardigan from Buffalo Exchange
Dr. Martens Blake boots (on sale!)

The National is one of my favorite bands (along with a good number of my friends), so logically our apple picking trip today lead to a lot of singing of the lyric "picking apples, making pie" from the song Fake Empire in our best Matt Berninger baritone. I realized I hadn't listened to their album Boxer in a long time, so I put it on while editing my photos. I forgot how awesome it is! Oh, and if you were wondering, we didn't "put a little something in our lemonade and take it with us"...
While we're chatting about The National, I might as well share their video for Apartment Story (off of Boxer) from a few years ago. Keep a keen eye out and you see yours truly make several appearances (back in my short black hair days).

No comments:

Post a Comment