5.13.2013

Your Old Standby

051413_1

051413_2

051413_3

051413_4
Whatcha Wearing?
Vintage dress from Goodwill / J Crew cardigan from Buffalo Exchange
Tights from We Love Colors / AK Anne Klein boots from Beacon's Closet

Do you have an outfit that you wear over and over again, completely unchanged? Something that you can just throw on when you don't feel like thinking in the morning because you've worn it exactly that way so many times before and you already know it works? Well, this is that outfit for me. I've been wearing this exact outfit, pretty much unchanged for years. Hey, if it ain't broke...

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Real Girl Glam.

4 comments:

  1. Those outfits are the best! Especially when you're running late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm pretty much always running late in the morning!

      Delete
  2. Your outfits are always the best Chrissi. Love the Shades! Your lip color and shades seem to match the plant and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! My lip color does kind of match the plant. I didn't notice that!

      Delete