2.12.2013

Weekend Casual

021213_1

021213_2

021213_3

021213_4
Whatcha Wearing?
Jacket and shoes from Salvation Army
BDG jeans from Buffalo Exchange / T-shirt from a truck stop in Colorado

Sometimes you just need to throw on a t-shirt and the most comfortable pair of jeans you own and call it a day. Perfect for a lazy Sunday around the house! I bought these maroon suede shoes a few weeks ago when I was in Cincinnati and this is the first time I've actually worn them. I'll have to start working them into my wardrobe more...I really like them!

I'm linking up with Thrifters Anonymous and The Pleated Poppy.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful casual and dressy mix! The shoes are perfect!

    *Update* I have been informed that I am to be ready at 6:45 PM on Thursday.

    Dun dun dun! o_O O_o

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am drooling over that coat! Love the military feel of it!

    ReplyDelete