4.28.2012

California Dreamin'






Whatcha Wearing?
Tank top from Beacon's Closet
Levi's shorts from Buffalo Exchange
Vintage blazer from Goodwill (cream splatter from Randy's Donuts sold separately)
Gap tights
My trusty Altama Army boots from Goodwill

We just got back from a great visit to L.A. a few days ago, so I thought I'd share some photos from our time there. On Sunday Matt and I started out with donuts from Randy's, which were delicious, but extremely messy to eat in the car! Flakes of coconut, powdered sugar, and cream were everywhere! We then hit up the La Brea tar pits and museum where we actually got to see the sunshine. I swear, everyone tells me it's sunny in Southern California, but I'm not sure I believe them. It was chilly and overcast almost the entire time we were there. Apparently there was something called the "marine layer" to blame for some of it. I took time during this brief moment of sunshine to run up and down the hills around the museum like, and with, all the children. I have no shame.


1 comment:

  1. The picture of you running down the hill reminds me of the ending of Little House on the Prairie. :)

    ReplyDelete